Deputy Financial Controller - Revenue Management - Startup - CA (10-15 yrs)
We are currently hiring a Deputy Financial Controller for a tech-based startup in Bangalore. This is a leading eCommerce related startup that is growing in a big way.
This role will require strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency to aid the organization in maintaining financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- You will also be leading financial Operations including hiring competent staff, assigning the task to team members & building effective inter-departmental processes, audits, taxation, and compliances.
The role requires the person to be able to do :
- Streamline Accounts Receivable process & develop automated system to ensure timely invoice submission and early recovery from customers.
- Streamline Accounts Payable Process by implementing "payment cycle & timeline".
- Develop internal Reconciliation and COD payment process for credit card collection through Payment Gateways & Cash collection through CMS agency.
- Develop & implement monthly MIS for reporting to Investors & aligned it with Monthly book closure processes for highest level of accuracy & integrity.
- Review & draft various types of agreements (Channel Partners, Customers, Vendors etc) and negotiate key agreement terms with other party.
- Managing financial transactions, overseeing, and preparing income statements and preparing financial reports.
- Providing business finance support to the team.
To fit the bill, you must be :
- CA with 10 to 15 years of experience
- Experience in revenue management
- Strong book closure expertise
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Relationship Management.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
PLEASE NOTE "CA" IS A MUST HAVE SO, APPLY IF YOU ARE A QUALIFIED CA ONLY
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and CTC. We will get back to you.