Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:989 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Deputy Financial Controller - Management Consulting Firm - CA (10-16 yrs)
Deputy Financial Controller - Leading Management Consulting Firm - Mumbai
Client : Leading Global Management Consulting Firm
Grade : Deputy Financial Controller
Work Location : Mumbai (Work from Office)
Qualification : Qualified CA
Experience : 10-15 years
CTC : 45-50 LPA
- Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- International Management Consultancy or International Outsourcing Business experience is preferred the most.
- Can manage team of 15-20 people
- Must have hands on exposure in International Business, Cross border taxation, Transfer pricing, Consolidation & ERP Implementation
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Can join in 30- 60 days max
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience in a Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting /Operations/ Balance Sheet/pay role/ regular accounting
- Experience into International business and international accounting ; dealing with international auditors in different countries.
- Handling Accounts, balance sheet and consolidation at Singapore and Mauritius
- Handling bank account of different countries/ regular accounting/international payrolls
- Person should be familiar with international accounting systems and international business
- Manage controls in the area of procure to pay and ensure accuracy in recording invoices, payments, vendor receipts, ensuring proper control for LCs, prepayments, claims/disputes, etc.
- Manage and supervise liquidation and return to vendors billing to ensure operational excellence.
- Work with regional business teams to review monthly performance and support action plans to improve profitability
- Ensure reporting receivables position to business partners and drive reduction in the bill to cash cycle time
- Provide support for internal and statutory audits and for monthly financial reviews with business partners
- Experienced with technology and the use of SAP or other such financial ERP systems
- Those interested please contact Manisha 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.