Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:2821 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Deputy Financial Controller - Agri - CA (14-20 yrs)
Deputy Financial Controller
- Deputy Financial Controller ( Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. CA with minimum 14 years of well rounded experience in all aspects of finance and accounts function in renowned process oriented companies
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets & Finance Processes
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Accounts/Result Preparation
- Responsible for Statutory, Cost Audit, Internal Audit, Due Diligence Audit
- Preparation of Monthly MIS - Cost Analysis/Cost Reduction -Cost Review, Variance Analysis for monthly review. Business Plans
- Working Knowledge of ERP - SAP system
- Ensure the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and audits for the company and its domestic / international subsidiaries as appropriate.
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Lead & implement regulatory changes like IFRS, IFC, ICDS and GST.