Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:949 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Deputy Director - Legal Counsel - IT - LLB (10-12 yrs)
We are looking to hire a core legal counsel, someone who understands technology, IT Policy etc.
No company secretary.
The person should be good in reviewing, drafting, negotiations, good in listening and responding, someone who should be good in requirement gathering from various clients. The candidate should be extremely presentable and be able to represent the Organization with various Corporates etc.
We will be very keen to hire someone with short notice periods like 30 days etc.
- Maintain complete documentation of compliance activities.
- Discuss emerging legal and/or compliance issues with- the reporting manager, and liaise with attorneys or advisors, as necessary, to assist the organization in addressing those issues.
- Prepare and/or review business contracts, legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary terms, sections and portions to safeguard the organizational interests. Proofread and correct prepared materials for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax, and content.
- Prepare legal documents and official communications in compliance to the standards or regulations.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Assess and assist in resolving violations of compliance or regulatory standards as laid down by duly authorized enforcement agencies.
Education- LLB Must, MBA Preferred