Manager - Client Relations at Info Edge India Ltd - Naukri.com
Views:1008 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Deputy Director - Learning & Development - Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The person in this role would be responsible for managing curation & effective delivery of various prevailing leadership development programs for different employee groups at, be the Learning business partner for certain Business units in the organization and manage other learning work streams.
Key asks from this role:
Training needs analysis:
- Work with HRBPS, business partners and business leaders to Identify, analyse and prioritize Learning Needs from across using multiple training needs analysis methodologies like (surveys, interviews, FGDs etc). At this is a year round activity.
Design & Delivery of learning programs:
- Understand the key learning priorities for the various learning cohorts and work with the partners to appropriately improve program design & delivery
- Designing learning journeys for different sets of employee groups at using a blended learning approach; Ability to identify online & atypical offline methods would be an added advantage.
- Design and curate content for internal programs across functional & leadership cohorts.
- Facilitate in-house training modules
- End-to-end training coordination for all learning programs
- Responsible for effectiveness, business impact and employee experience of learning programs
- Create and manage project plan including schedules, resource allocations, and budgets
- Identify and Collaborate with best in class external service providers and L&OD partners to deliver programs
Stakeholder management & business consulting
- Experience in managing multiple and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to influence a range of business stakeholders to generate buy in and establish credibility
- Partner and work closely with HRBPs, business partners and leaders
Communication, reporting and budget management:
- Manage formal and information communications for L&D team interventions to drive awareness, adoption and attendance
- Evaluate effectiveness of Training interventions
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to provide insights and actionable recommendations
- Design and manage the annual L&D budget by estimating and forecasting entire L&D cost including content providers, external trainers and vendors
- The ideal candidate should be a post graduate degree with 4-8 years of work experience, with relevant experience excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, attention to detail and a strong customer focus.
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport
- Strong knowledge of effective learning and development methods. Conceptual strength on Learning & Development with awareness of contemporary methodologies.
- Knowledge of various L&D delivery channels (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.)
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience building learning journeys and programs from scratch
- This is an individual contributor role