Deputy Director - Digital Policy & Research (6-9 yrs)
Our client based out of Delhi/NCR looking for Deputy Director - Digital Policy & Research
Salary : Upto Rs 15 LPA
Lead work on Digital Policy and Research in the areas of Digital Transformation, IT and ITeS, Telecom and Broadband, Smart Manufacturing / Industry 4.0, AI and Blockchain, Digital Gaming, Information Security, E-commerce etc.
- Develop research and policy strategy in Digital domain
- Conduct policy research and analysis, develop findings and recommendations, and prepare reports in the above Digital domain
- Support with strategic Planning and Foresight in policy, research, and analysis in Digital domain, including trend observation and concept development for new projects and initiatives etc.
- Use expertise in social research, economic analysis, data analytics or legal research to identify appropriate ways to guide and prepare position paper or White paper on relevant issues of Digital domain
- Provide regular research and analysis support to in Digital domain
- Assist with regular Digital development leads in decision-making with data and findings
- Ensure that all research and content is of high quality, effective, and timely
- Generate ideas for policy and research including reports, white papers, fact sheets, messaging guidance, and op-eds etc.
Should be an excellent writer and editor, with an eye toward overall quality control - Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiency - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.