Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:872 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Consumer VC Fund (12-15 yrs)
Talent Monitor is currently working with a Consumer focused VC fund that is looking for a Deputy CFO.
Reporting Manager: CFO
1. Oversee the production of timely and accurate financial statements for the portfolio companies.
2. Support the firm's portfolio companies in the areas of contracts, compliance, legal matters and other issues as required.
3. Actively work with the senior management teams of the portfolio companies on key strategic issues and projects that require additional management expertise.
Support for portfolio companies- in negotiations with customers and suppliers.
4. Participate in acquisition and divestiture of investments by the company and it's portfolio companies.
5. Investment analysis and strategy formulation with the team.
6. Participate in the financial analysis of the various holding companies and their investments.
7. Participate in the tax management and tax planning of the portfolio companies
8. Support and participate in the management of the banking, non-bank financing and insurance relationships for the company and its portfolio companies.
9. Real estate negotiations, management and administration for the company and portfolio companies as required.
10. Prepare MIS for LPs to track performance of portfolio.
11. Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
1. At least 12-15 years post qualification experience
2. Preferably a CA who has qualified with a Top-4 Audit practice
3. Strong experience in investment banking, PE/VC, or within the Finance functions of leading consumer companies
4. Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced consumer focused environment