Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Consumer Durable - CA (17-22 yrs)
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Please apply so it goes through the right process. your info remains confidential. The team will contact you if your profile is matching. Your profile is not shared with client unless we have your consent.
THE COMPANY: Top Consumer durable brand. Dominant player in its category.
- Must be a CA with 17-22 years experience
- Additional qualification of CS or MBA preferred
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Worked with 2000+ crores Listed company
- Worked with promoter driven companies
- Good experience in Treasury, Banking, Accounts, Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- High business acumen and enterprising
- Stable must have worked with few companies for 5+ years
- Good leadership, stakeholder and people management skills
- Good stories of contribution to the bottom line
- Good SAP implementation exposure
- Managed multiple companies/divisions
- Credible track record of meeting tight deadlines with accuracy, integrity, and a sense of calm with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- A self-motivated learner who contributes to a culture of excellence and lifts the performance of the entire team.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Ability to present business case to senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Multitasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and adjust priorities to meet deadlines
- Assisting the Group CFO in smoothly performing his duties.
- Manage Treasury, Banking, Accounts, Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Preparing & managing financial modelling, Loan proposal for the group and spearheading engagements with banks (public, private and foreign), investors and rating agencies
- Funds management of a company through effective forecasting and maintaining relationship and negotiation with banks.
- Reviewing and monitoring FX risk policy, effective Hedging of Open Forex Exposure and analysis of FX impact, RBI & FEMA Compliance
- Banking Operations, Liquidity & Working capital management
- Debt & Equity raising and Debt management (Handling Debt profile (Long/Short term)
- Leading Financial Planning & Analysis, budgeting & forecasting, profitability analysis, financial modelling etc.
- Working closely with the Leadership team in closing the assumptions for Building the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), 3 months rolling forecasts, Risks and opportunities (R&O) for the business.
- Overseas Internal/External & Regulatory Audit Process
- Initiate & Follow up on IT initiatives
- Dealing with Insurance Companies/Brokers and provide Direction to internal Insurance team to manage all kind of risk associated with the Assets of the Company
- Work in close harmony & Supervise Accounts, Taxation, MIS , Costing & Secretarial Department to meet the deadline in efficient & effective manner