Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Chemicals - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/MDI (16-26 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As the CFO, you would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
In addition to this, Investor Relations - IPO and shareholder management and debt fund raising is a crucial aspect of the role.
Our client is an Indian MNC into manufacturing of specialty chemicals, with their corporate office based out of Mumbai.
As the CFO, you would report to the CEO. Your key responsibilities are:
1. Preparing the company for an IPO - Practical experience in listing an organization
2. Debt Fund raising - Working capital and term loans
3. Prepare forecasts and long range business strategies
4. Setting up financial controls of the highest standard and ensuring all compliances are met
5. Competition benchmarking, analysis and business planning
6. Taxation - Direct and Indirect
7. Heading IT along with Finance
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
1. MBA from Tier 1 with 18-25 years of experience (Age limit: 50)
2. Currently working as CFO of an INR 1000cr+ or Finance Controller of INR 2000cr+ listed manufacturing organisations
3. You should either have experience in IPO or are directly looking after Investor Relations at a listed organisation
4. CA + MBA will be preferred
An opportunity to lead the finance and IT function for a mid sized chemical organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.