Executive Search Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Randstad
Views:755 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Chief Financial Officer - BFS - CA (15-25 yrs)
Qualification : A qualified Chartered Accountant
Age Limit: Maximum: 50 years
Experience: 15 years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporates/PSUs/ FIs/financial services organization's, of which 10 years should be in Banks/FIs (of which 5 years should be at Senior Management level).
- Should have expertise in accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury and tax handling functions - related strategies, initiatives and activities and reporting.
- Should provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team and ensuring compliance with laws & regulations.
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies