Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:3224 Applications:861 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:753
Deputy Chief Financial Officer/AVP - Finance - Chemical Business - CA (8-15 yrs)
Our client, India's leading chemical company, with operations in India and close to 30 countries around the world, seeks A V P Finance.
This role will be mentored to be future CFO.
Location of this role is in Mumbai.
The role is to handle Audits & Compliance; Costing, Budgeting & MIS and Banking & Finance. Following is the detailed list of role and responsibilities :
1. Budgeting - Preparation of Standalone & Global Budgets- Computation of Budgeted Working Capital Requirement Monthly budgetary analysis
2. Financial MIS & Analysis - Preparation of monthly MIS Reports - Variance Analysis.
- Preparing appropriate cost and profitability analysis of new projects.
- Reporting impact for Decision making & computing ROI / Payback period for investment in Existing Products.- Submission of Price Revision inputs.- Preparation of monthly product/yield analysis of plants &- Reviewing of costing on Monthly basis
3. Audit & Compliance; Preparation for internal and Statutory Audits.
- Liaising and interactions with Auditors - Ensure compliance as per Audit Observations.
- Submit internal Audit report with Senior Management - Computing RM & PM Consumption details & Analysis Overhead absorption and allocation.
- Preparing Quantity Reconciliation statement for Cost Audit Compliance.
4. Financial Statements: Preparing for changing Indian GAAP - Finalization of Standalone Financial Statements - Consolidation of Accounts of subsidiaries
5. Banking & Finance: Liaising with the Banks & Financial Institutions - CMA / submissions with the lenders' - Control of working capital limits and other related activities
- Devising effective techniques to reduce finance costs
6. Other Activities: Expense control, Develop, improve and maintain effective internal controls
Skills needed: Proficient with IFRS/ Ind-AS for consolidation including those of foreign subsidiaries. Should have sound knowledge of GST / Income Tax. Should be proficient in Budgeting / Costing. Expertise in operating MS Office or such advance systems, Strong analytical skills, Knowledge of legal compliances and liaising.Should be well conversant with SAP systems
Educational Qualification - Chartered Accountant
No of years of experience - 8 - 10 plus years