HR Consultant at Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:420 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Chief Financial Officer (10-15 yrs)
- CA / CPA (preferred)
- Master's degree in Finance or business (preferred)
- More than 10 years proven professional and leadership experience in a senior finance function supervising a team of staff.
- Sound financial reporting skills, including solid experience and exposure to IFRS and auditing standards
- Comprehensive risk management and compliance skills, including knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. Companies Act and exchange control legislation)
- Responsible for driving continuous forecasting accuracy; assuring the integrity of financial reporting (internal and external) through control functions; providing analyses and insights on business performance to inform decision-making and strategy; balancing the investment needs and demands of multiple stakeholder groups; and for building a strong talent in the finance function. Ensure an adequate ERP system is in place to meet the needs of the organization.
- Partner the MD and function heads to formulate future direction, strategy and supporting tactical initiatives (this includes fostering and cultivating internal and external stakeholder relationships)
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Develop financial operating performance measures that support the company's strategic direction in alignment with group performance reporting requirements
- Ensure processes are in place to complete Group Reporting Package and other Reporting requirements on a timely and accurate basis; investigate problem areas and develop action plans to address and remediate these
- Manage cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts, ensure adequate funds are available and efficient management of excess funds.
- Drive and facilitate budgeting process with the management team.