HR Manager at Autonomysearch
Views:881 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Deputy Chief Finance Operating Officer - Chemical Manufacturing Industry (8-12 yrs)
Deputy Chief Operating Officer at Mumbai with Leading Chemical Company
We are glad to share this opportunity as Dy.Chief Operating Officer with leading chemical company.
- We need candidate from Manufacturing Industry Only who has handled IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards ).
Role is to handle Audits & Compliance; Costing, Budgeting & MIS and Banking & Finance.
- Preparation of Standalone & Global Budgets
- Computation of Budgeted Working Capital Requirement.
- Monthly budgetary analysis
- Financial MIS & Analysis
- Preparation of monthly MIS Reports
- Variance Analysis.
- Preparing appropriate cost and profitability analysis of new projects.
- Reporting impact for Decision making & computing ROI / Payback period for investment in Existing Products.
- Submission of Price Revision inputs.
- Preparation of monthly product / yield analysis of plants & Reviewing of costing on Monthly basis
Audit & Compliance :
- Preparation for internal and Statutory Audits.
- Liaising and interactions with Auditors
- Ensure compliance as per Audit Observations.
- Submit internal Audit report with Senior Management
- Computing RM & PM Consumption details & Analysis Overhead absorption and allocation.
- Preparing Quantity Reconciliation statement for Cost Audit Compliance.
- Preparing for changing Indian GAAP
- Finalization of Standalone Financial Statements
- Consolidation of Accounts of subsidiaries.
Banking & Finance:
- Liaising with the Banks & Financial Institutions
- CMA / submissions with the lenders
- Control of working capital limits and other related activities
- Devising effective techniques to reduce finance costs
- Expense control
- Develop, improve and maintain effective internal controls
- Co-ordination of direct and indirect tax team to resolve the tax related matters
Experience (Type & Nature) :
- 8-10+ years of experience in finance.
Skills & Technical Competencies:
- Proficient with IFRS/ Ind -AS for consolidation including those of foreign subsidiaries.
- Should have sound knowledge of GST / Income Tax.
- Should be proficient in Budgeting / Costing.
- Expertise in operating MS Office or such advance systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of legal compliances and liaising.
- Should be well conversant with SAP systems
Behavioral Competencies - Understands role of team and its impact on business
- Keeps the team informed
- Applies own standards for high performance on self
- Analyze and acts quickly on opportunities in the short term
- Should have eager to work in group settings
- Be a team player