Client Engagement Manager at upGrad Rekrut
Views:910 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Deputy Brand Manager - FMCG/FMCD (6-8 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a leading FMCG company (Personal Healthcare):
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The position manages to utilize consumer-driven insights based on research to develop strategies for product promotions, product demonstration, brand pricing, packaging.
- Ability to handle new brand and product Launches , End to end involvement in the pre, post and production activities for ad shoots, advertising campaigns in consultation with external agencies.
- Oversees the media planning for brand promotions on national & regional levels responsible for running integrated campaigns across consumer touch points such as TV, print, radio, PR and consumer promotions.
- In order to Enhance the recognition and the competitiveness of the brands, Maximize the value/profitability of the brands.
- The position manages to ensure all marketing activities comply with annual budgets, responsible for ATL & BTL activities, oversees training to internal sales team and store sales staff regarding new products ,categories and their benefits. Liaising with Production and R& D team to ensure product quality & packaging specifications are as per customer's feedbacks.
- The position manages to utilize Internet and social media strategy different brand campaigns, track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as, market share, profit projections, and by conducting consumer research. Detailed analysis of the past campaign through data mining and customer interaction to ascertain the communication and the way forward for the next campaign.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate and MBA/PGDM with (6-8) years of experience.
- Sales and Marketing - Brand Knowledge, expertise in developing strategies for assigned brand. Extensive experience in product planning, handling new product launches.
- Experience of brand marketing activities and PR agencies, executing integrated marketing strategies to engage and convert consumers to purchasers, familiar with multiple marketing channels & current trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.