Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1742 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Deputy/Assistant Manager - People Acquisition - Audit Firm (6-8 yrs)
As one of the Leads of the People Acquisition team, this role is a perfect blend of managerial skills and operational efficiency. It provides the candidate with a platform to hone his/her people and recruitment skills while constantly improvising and upgrading oneself with the latest market practices. In addition to operational delivery, the candidate will be leading/working on various knowledge enhancing and process improvement initiatives including automation.
Skillsets the firm would like to see you exhibit,
End to end recruitment/Operational delivery: Ensure smooth operational delivery for the assigned Practices by the team which includes, but is not limited to, the below,
- Ensure coordination is done with the Practice Heads for manpower budgeting/planning and the indent/position forecast for various Practices has been put in place
- Track the hiring vis- -vis the forecasting, ensuring all hiring is as per approved hiring plans
- Conduct HR interviews for senior-level hires
- Ensure that a standard interviewing process/technique is applied by the team uniformly
Offer /Salary negotiation:
- Discuss offers, undertake salary negotiations and release offers at senior levels
- Support the team in offer conversions for all entry/mid level positions
- Ensure that reference checks are conducted as per the process before the joining of all candidates by the team
- Ensure that the reference check compliance is in place for the team/Practices assigned to you
- Connect with business leaders and hiring managers at regular intervals to update them on hiring progress/challenges/way forward to be stay updated on upcoming changes within the business
- Provide periodic reports/analytics on hiring and other intelligence as requested by the operations teams from time to time
- Acquisition projects: Handle and own key acquisition projects in addition to monitoring the progress of the projects held by team members
- MIS Reporting: Generation of various reports/presentations etc. related to hiring
- Database management: Ensure database is maintained up to date
- Training and reviews: Ensure periodic training and grooming of your team / new joiners within the team and conduct regular reviews with the team to ensure smooth recruitment process for all Business units
- Source management: Ensure optimal utilization of all sources and manage all sources effectively; including cost optimization
- Process adherence: Adhere to the process in all aspects of hiring (in alignment with ISO/ISMS/GDPR standards) and ensure the same for the team
- Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with 'sympathy').
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organizational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organization. Actions taken are focused on the organization. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
HR Operations (20%):
- Ensuring seamless onboarding process and experience is provided across location and practices.
- Increase engagement, to aim reduce attrition % at practice level.
- Develop & Conduct Engagement Survey to assess the engagement level of the staff.
- Connect forums managerial level connect, stay interviews, one on one, location visit, floor time etc
- Shall be involved In assisting in Performance management and Learning & Development
Required Candidate profile
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Strong understanding of the Global Recruitment Market
- In depth knowledge about all hiring sources
- Strong understanding of end to end recruitment process
- Confident, strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Self-organized with good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask i.e. manage multiple requirements and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Team management/handling experience
- Team player
- The drive, energy and persistence that are the hallmark of a great recruiter
- Target-driven and self-motivated attitude must have the ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace
- The capability of handling recruitment pressure
- Ability to take initiative and an ownership driven approach
Only candidates currently residing in or willing to relocate to Mumbai need apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.