HR Advisor at Dentsu Aegis Network India Pvt Ltd
Views:1724 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Dentsu Aegis Network - Process Manager - Finance (6-8 yrs)
Process Manager :
- Interact with stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns and discuss them with reporting manager.
- Manage process deliverables as per agreed SLAs along with ensuring delivery of quality results to key stakeholders including dashboards, KPI reports and other key process metrics.
- Review Balance Sheet for various markets & provide a comprehensive report to Regional Controller, Cluster and Country CFOs and Market Finance Controllers
- Monthly check to ensure sanity of Balance Sheet reporting and usage of accounts
- Help drive Balance Sheet framework and policies across markets by discussing with Cluster CFOs and FCs on the call
- Identify the risk on Balance Sheet accounts, highlight issues on a timely basis and coordinate with markets to have action plan to mitigate the same
- Manage the BS reconciliations reviews by markets/entities and ensure they are complete and the relevant documentation has been maintained
- Deliver ad hoc reporting requirements from stakeholders as per agreed timelines and high accuracy.
- Collaborate with the overall team effectively to get required inputs and drive actions as required
- Coordinate with Internal audit team and markets to ensure all recommendation have been actioned upon as per the timelines and the items are closed to the satisfaction of internal audit team
- Coordinate with group team on all Balance sheet queries or issues.
- Be an active part of process improvements and automation projects to drive continuous improvement in BS Controls & Compliance process.
- Provide quality support to transitions
- Development of metrics & dashboards in line with customer requirements & prepare process documentation.
- Well proficient with IFRS compliance and ensure financial statement are reported in line with the same.