HR Advisor at Dentsu Aegis Network India Pvt Ltd
Views:1712 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Dentsu Aegis Network - Process Manager - Finance (6-10 yrs)
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Key point of contact for the UK Finance director and his team of business partners.
- Managing a small team of 6 to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and all transactions are posted with strong controls and reported within tight deadlines.
- Strengthen the governance and control environment working within DAN Group policies.
- Manage, drive and Implement a standardised approach to all key activities including, month end reporting, reconciliations and transaction postings across the Tech & Transforms areas by ensuring efficient processes are in place.
- Drive continuous improvement & automation initiatives with buy in of key stakeholders.
- Managing the service delivery, governance calls, taking stakeholders through KPIs, dashboards, trackers, issue log, etc.
- Ensure relationships with key multiple internal and external stakeholders are well managed.
This role will be part of the Accounting Services team and will be responsible for the following broad areas:
- Manage the team for all transactions within the General Ledger, Intercompany, Staff expenses, Fixed Asset Register, accounting and management reporting serving multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with P2P & Intercompany teams to achieve agreed targets and deal with escalations.
- Review, monitor and implement key process controls and ensure deliverables are achieved, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for implementing control frameworks, group policies and best practices around balance sheet review & reconciliations.
- Manage Revenue accounting and reporting
- Manage and maintain tasks to minimise forex exposure
- Support the budget and reforecast preparation requirements and manage the reporting,
- Meet performance management framework metrics, targets and SLA's.
- Provide financial analyses and ad-hoc reports as needed to support stakeholders in decision making process
- Engage closely with stakeholders', onshore & offshore teams for resolving key process issues/bottlenecks and ensure the needs & concerns are promptly addressed.
- Effectively manage escalations, develop back up plan and focus on cross training the team.
- Develop, lead and drive continuous process improvements; implement best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Presenting critical & key performance indicators, dashboards, continuous process improvements and team engagement initiatives to stakeholders on frequent basis.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and ensuring audit compliances.
- Analyse utilization, efficiency & availability/requirement of resources from time to time.
- Actively manage talent through facilitating the on-going performance and career development of team by helping them identify and meet their skill development needs.
- Identify training needs and manage delivery.