HR Advisor at Dentsu Aegis Network India Pvt Ltd
Views:887 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Dentsu Aegis Network - Manager - Financial Control (7-10 yrs)
- Accountable for APAC Balance sheet and work with local markets to develop & implement appropriate controls. This would include implementation & review of Account Reconciliation Matrix and monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliations,
- Support other specialist finance activities for APAC Region, including Internal Audit (IA), Control Self-Assessment (CSA), Credit Risk management & Treasury, FX exposure, etc. e.g. assist resolution of IA issues,
- Ensure adherence to Group financial policies and support regional / local accounting controls, financial controls and compliance where appropriate,
- Leveraging and sharing best practices with global peer group,
- Build capabilities, tools and skills within Financial Control to increase efficiency and the value add of the Financial Control team within the APAC Region.
- Identify & drive Continuous Improvement / change initiatives throughout their implementation to achieve project benefits,
- Identify automation requirements and collaborate with CI team to help deliver automation solutions.
- Ad hoc projects on financial control & compliance areas,
Team development :
- Be an active part of the APAC Regional Finance team, focusing on developing a professional, high performing function. This will include prioritising staff development and putting in place the best structure to deliver the Risk Control & Compliance strategy for the business.
- Build strong team ethos with the regional and local Finance teams.
- Mentor some of the next generation of leaders and support the opportunity to transfer talent across DAN.