HR Advisor at Dentsu Aegis Network India Pvt Ltd
Views:357 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Dentsu Aegis Network - Manager - Continuous Integration (12-15 yrs)
Some instances of the role would be :
- Building comprehensive strategic CI plan/framework in line with company/team's goal.
- Building and leading a Robotics Process Automation initiatives, visualisation dashboard deployments across markets using BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Partner with process leads to drive 40% efficiency in all processes through use of - smart technology and self-service tools.
- Helping process teams build value stream maps and think Lean.
- Task allocation to CI team based on capability/skill-sets.
- Work with process teams in reviewing end-to-end process metrics and advising improvement plans based on the performance metrics.
- Work along with the Process Remediation team to streamline the process and adopt the best in class methodology.
- Advice BCoE on possible tools that can be used to aid the transformation journey and support the team's vision.
- Manage CI team utilization, cross/up-skilling resources.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows :
- Work with BCoE Leads to build CI team Target Operating Model.
- Work with BCoE Tower Leads to build Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean initiative road map and present to BCoE/CI Global Leads/Global Process Leads on a periodical basis.
- Work with process teams and CI team in building Value stream mapping and reduce waste.
- Partner with BCoE leads/Process leads in identifying process gaps and drive a minimum process efficiency of ~40% across most processes through 'smart technology' and self-service tools.
- Initiate Continuous Improvement projects on the basis of the performance metrics and work with Process Leads in building end-to-end process metrics.
- Translate and communicate business needs into technical requirements and work with the CI team to implement solution.
- Design a plan, present skill-effort-time estimate, cost-benefit analysis and get required sponsorship from Market Controllers/ Directors and/or other sponsors.
- Identify the skill sets that need to be built to raise the profile and competencies of the team.
- Train/Coach the teams to think 'Lean' and conduct lean awareness workshops.
- Work closely with the Transformation Team/Process remediation in identifying gaps between existing and - best in class- approach and help in implementing these.
- Develop standard transformation, a quality tool kit that can be readily deployed across projects/scenarios
- Devise processes to efficiently capture the 'value add' (in terms of both tangible and intangible benefits) done by the BCoE teams to the stakeholders.
What we're looking for :
- Overall domain experience of 12 - 15 years.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical/related field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.