HR at Barclays Shared Services
Views:6409 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
DenSnapdeal - Manager - Logistics - 3PL - IIM/MDI/XLRI/FMS/ISB (4-6 yrs)
Logistics (3PL) Manager
DenSnapdeal ( JV between Den & Snapdeal) is looking to hire a Logistics manager for its TV Shopping business.
- Manage the movement and delivery of orders in a timely, cost efficient and reliable manner
- Constantly evaluate opportunities on non serviceable areas and increases delivery locations by working with existing partners / adding new partners
- Negotiates and manages the cost of servicing with the partners and brings down the overall cost wherever there is an opportunity
- Develop and Monitor 3PL SLAs and drive adherence
- Closely work with Warehouse Team on all order related activities like on time order handed over to Logistics partner, quantity reconciliations, raising of Debit Notes to courier if any etc
- Timely COD collections and invoice validation for payment
- Act as a key interface between the Supply Chain and Finance teams
- Drive initiatives
The ideal candidate should be a management graduate and should have handled similar role in an E-Comm environment independently.
- Total experience range 5 years and relevant experience 2-3 years. Should be thorough with excel and MUST be a team player.
Qualification: PG from Tier 1 institutes
Experience : 5- 6 years experience with relevant experience of 2-3 years.
Industry : eCommerce preferably.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.