HR at Barclays Shared Services
Views:12356 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
DenSnapdeal - Category Head - Fashion - IIM/XLRI/FMS/ISB (5-10 yrs)
DenSnapdeal ( JV between Den & Snapdeal) is looking to hire a Category Head for its TV Shopping business.
Each Category Manager has the responsibility of maximizing topline and bottomline for their Specific Category. A group of these Categories form the Strategic Category owned up by the General Manager.
Drives Business growth and Market Share of the Specific Category with strong product, competition and consumer analytics, contributes in development of periodic Financial Plans and Projections, and contributes in the product communication development, creation and execution of the Sales and Promotion Plans.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets
- Handling the Category P&L management
- Contributes in development of Range Architecture based on consumer segment insights, regional requirements, marketplace knowledge, and competitive data (both online and offline retail)
- To ensure 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring vis--vis- Delivery Time, Product Quality, Wrong SKU delivered, etc.
- Provides timely information on consumer insights and sale rates to sourcing team, to enable them buy better.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the execution of the same to maximize sell-thrus of the inventory made available to sell.
- Monitoring product lifecycle of every product in the category and take early calls for opportunity maximization
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Ensures that the product placed is relevant to category, features and USP well explained to the viewer in simple customer centric language, product is well packaged to attract and excite customers.
- Initiating activities like negotiations for pricing, propositions and margins for the products for TV, Web and other special promotions in order to get the best deal for the company.
Merchandising, Sales, Buying, Training Management, Data Analysis, Sales Promotion, Category Management, P&L, Projection, Business Development, Product Management
- MBA from Premier/Tier 1 B School (IIM, XLRI, FMS, ISB,MDI)
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Engages with peers and leaders fostering a winning culture.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach
- Willingness to learn
- Comfort with numbers and rapid, ongoing analysis
- Ideally should have worked in startup environment
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.