Denave - Technical Sales Role (1-5 yrs)
- 1-5 years inside sales experience in a techno-commercial role for enterprise products like Server, Storage, Virtualization
- Should have good knowledge on Hyperconverged Infrastructure OR server, storage virtualization products and technologies
- Should be able to understand customer requirement and configure Bill of Material for the above products
Candidates having experience in sales of laptop, desktop, PoS, packaged software, services would not fit the requirement.
This position is to provide sales support for Lenovo HCI (Hyper-Converged) products to improve sales of HCI products by providing timely support for BOM creation support, HCI sizing, deal registration, cost relief support, timely deal progress confirmation and technical Q & A at Lenovo Enterprise Solutions office (Akihabara UDX).
- Provide support requested by sales rep such creating BOM, sizing support, cost relief support and deal registrations.
- Perform deal progress confirmation and management of deals received from sales rep.
- Share progress with related sales team such Lenovo Partner Sales Rep to be able to respond flexibly according to the accuracy of the deals.
- Provide HCI products sales tool.
- Sales experience or sales support experience of IT products, especially HCI (Hyper-Converged) product sales experience and product understanding, server virtualization, storage sales, technical support experience, technical enablement experience, in close contact with customers and partners ability is necessary.
- Product knowledge and experience of Nutanix, VMware VSAN, Microsoft S2D (Storage Spaces Direct) or WSSD (Windows Server Software Defined) are an option.
- Basic English skills are better.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.