Manager - Recruitment at Denave India Private Ltd
Views:290 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Denave - Manager - Company Secretory - LLB (3-5 yrs)
- Drafting and vetting of Notices/ Minutes of Board, Committees Meeting(s) and General Meeting(s);
- Preparation and filing thereupon of various forms with Registrar of Companies (ROC);
- Handled work in relation to creation/modification/satisfaction of Charge under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting of Annual Report
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Assisting in holding of Board/ General Meeting(s) and attended the same
- Compliance related to Issuance of Listed Non-Convertible Debentures
- Compliance of Secretarial Standards issued by Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Compliance under SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- RBI reporting (FMR 1 & FMR 2) including other forms and returns
- Dealing with Statutory Authorities like NSDL, CDSL, NSE, RBI, NHB, SEBI etc.
- Assist the Auditors for conducting various Audits like Statutory, RBI, NHB etc.
- Appointment and cessation of Directors as per the Companies Act, 2013
- Appointment and cessation of Auditors as per the Companies Act, 2013; and
- Assisted in Rights Issue of Equity Share.
- ESOP Policy and issuance.
- Drafting and Preparation of Legal Notices under Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, SARFAESI Act, 2002, Arbitration
- Act, 1996, Payment & Settlement Act, 2007 and various other acts
- Liaison and Coordinating with the Legal Consultants for the Company; and
- Represent the Company before various Courts and other authorities for legal matters in Delhi and outside Delhi.
- Graduation (CS-Degree) + Degree in law (Preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years work experience as Company Secretory from Listed Company.
- Good Communications (verbal/written)