Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:1469 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Demand Supply Planner - Global role (3-10 yrs)
As Global Upstream Planner you'll be responsible for supporting global & critical suppliers.
For the suppliers under your scope, you will be:
Key mission :
- Accountable to provide and publish forecast & PO's for manufacturers (time horizon 3 to 18 months)
- Accountable to work with the manufacturer to secure the capacity and allocation, detecting the main gap and formalizing actions to close the gaps (double source, strategic stock for instance) This will have a positive impact in supply chain resilience.
- Accountable with the SIOP team for component allocation in case of missing capacity.
- Accountable for continuous improvement and digitization of upstream supply chain.
- Accountable to provide and publish forecast for the list of suppliers (time horizon 3 to 18 months):
- Full Demand, aligned with BU/LoB and NPI/Transfer plans
- Cycle-to-cycle comparison
- Ensure supplier capacity & commitment - detect the main gap
- Get a formal commitment from the supplier ( PO & Forecast acknowledgement )
- Manage / escalate the main capacity gap and act on demand shaping if needed
- Provide net demand file in case of capacity gap (and allocation by plant & region)
- Control the execution of quota and detect the main business risk (to be escalated to procurement)
- Ensure long term PO placed according to validated forecasts
- Formalize the action to cover the capacity risk as well as business risk (Dual Sourcing/Stock etc.)
- Get full visibility on critical inventory & capacity (up to T2 - T3), if any CRITICAL RMs
- Improve the supply chain resilience
- Strategic stock, double sourcing process
- Continuous improvement & digitization
- Lead time, MOQ & incoterm, Optiflow
- Formalize & secure the compliance of LTC( LOGISTICS TERMS & CONDITIONS)
- Connect and engage supplier on Supply On
- Monitor supplier performance on delivery, cash, premiums ( expedites)
Required Skills :
- Experience in Planning and/or Procurement. Has been in Planning and/or Procurement for at least 3 yrs +, age should be max 35 yrs
- Strong digital acumen
- Experience with Global roles. Has been in global roles or working across with global teams for at least 3 yrs
- BE preferred
- English advanced is mandatory
- Supply Chain Tools knowledge: Kinaxis, SAP, SSP
- Cross Cultural
- Excellent communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.