Owner at Career Scope
Views:2467 Applications:621 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Demand Planning & Supply Planning Role - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Demand Planning & Supply Planning Role - 2016 / 2017 OR 2018 Pass outs only
Job Description & Candidate requirement :
Demand Planner Or Supply Planner
- We are in urgent need of closing someL6 - Supply Chain planing & Logistics positions. I am hereby briefing the requirements for the same. L6 - Planning profiles are needed on first priority. For the Planning role we need people with experience in Demand Planning, Supply
Planning, Replenishment Planning, etc.
- The candidates should be handling a large number of SKUs. This role will be based out of Kolkata as of now, subject to Pan India mobility as per business requirement.
Key requirements :
- Thorough understanding of sales processes and key drivers of market dynamics in an FMCG company
- Must demonstrate analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and have expert command over working in MS Excel, knowledge of SAP APO, ECC & BW
- Demonstrate proficiencies with statistical modeling and APO forecasting methods and use them effectively
- Actively support team and work well in a team environment. Should be a self starter.
- proactive in seeking guidance and willing to contribute wherever and whenever asked
- Proficient in communication, both written and oral. Must be able to draft presentations and reports as required
Key Responsibilities :
- Generate branch & SKU level statistical forecast
- Manage the monthly consensus forecasting process based on input from divisional stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Trade & Promotions and Brand team)
- Revise forecasts and recommend changes on a monthly basis based on trends, new product introductions, and revised sales plans
- Develop statistical forecast models in APO/DP, Identify historical outliers in data, use tools to measure forecast accuracy and errors and initiate methods to improve forecasts
- Advise Sales, Marketing teams on significant variances between forecasts and actual by geography and category.
- Participate in the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings by presenting the forecast analytics and incorporate supply planner inputs.
- Maintain proactive communication with production teams, including providing final monthly forecast, and alerts of material forecast changes in the month in a timely manner
- Manage new product rollout through forecasting and interfacing with marketing, sales and supply chain
- Coordinate with Marketing for new product launches
- Forecast accuracy: by SKU class and division
- Timeliness of activities to ensure smooth supply planning cycle
- SLOB management
- Experience in Demand Planning / Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning in a reputed FMCG company Only (Focus on J&J, HUL, Loreal, P&G etc) - handling vast SKUs with 4/5 years of relevant experience in Demand planning & forecasting
- Should be an MBA or higher degree in statistics/SCM/Logistics from a good institute
- Location - Head office, Kolkata (But transferable to any location pan-India)
- CTC: Depending on the relevant work experience & quality.
Education - BE / B.Tech from any institute
MBA from Reputed institute. (2016 / 2017 or 2018 batch only).