CONSULTANT at RANDSTAD
Views:868 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Demand Planning Manager/Forecasting Manager - FMCG/Online (2-10 yrs)
Core Areas: Experience in Demand forecasting models like Exponential Smoothing, HoltzWinter. Practical knowledge in understanding trends & seasonality in data
Qualification: Post Graduate (Supply chain Background) (Tier1/ 2) 1-3 years of relevant experience in
Demand planning with forecasting exposure; Advanced MS Excel Skills.
Your Role :
- Strategy and planning: The candidate will lead the demand planning process for our cloud stores. Help business team in translating business goals to execution plan by forecasting number of orders predicted at each store level
- Analysis and Reporting: Candidates will do analysis on Key demand planning KPIs like MAPE, Demand Attainment, Error %. Also candidate will provide insights and solutions to improve the forecasting process further
- Innovation: Exploring different forecasting models to fit grocery requirement forecasting at day level & hourly level. And capable to suggest the best fit
- Out of the Box Thinking: Capable to collaborate with cross functions to gather and incorporate new promotions to ensure forecasting error is at minimum level
- Implementation: Improve the systems & processes, to gather data faster towards achieving relevant business metrics.
- People management: Responsible for effectively coordinating with Cross functional teams to gather insights and calculate relevant KPIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.