Demand Planning Analyst - FMCG/Pharma (2-10 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC
- Good growth trajectory with great working culture
With a legacy of more than 100 years globally, the company has footprints in the Indian market with a wide range of products for over two decades now. It is growing at a constant rate worldwide by introducing variety of products through their innovative and R&D efforts. They currently have focus on growing their business in the country through not just new product developments but also expanding through new products.
The candidate will report to the Head of Planning and will be responsible for:
- Managing the demand planning of the category
- Analyse factors impacting demand & conducting RCA to understand forecast vs sales variations
- Overlooking portfolio management & S&OP process
- Handle commercial cycle process
- Good communication and team management skills
The ideal candidate:
- Comes with at least 2 years' experience in demand planning post MBA
- Has experience in FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry preferably
- Shows ability to conduct meetings with key stakeholders across multiple functions
- Has good communication & team management skills
Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with a great team to work with.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.