Demand Planner - Retail - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Demand Planner - Leading Retail Organisation
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Opportunity to work as National Demand Planning Manager for one of the leading player in organised sports and casual footwear and apparel sector in India.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the fastest growing footwear and apparel brand in India and their products are available via Pan-India network of over 10,000 multi-brand retail stores, company owned outlets and e-commerce portals.
Job Description :
Reporting to the CEO & VP-Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Developing supply plans in accordance with the demand forecast for any demand or supply related constraints across procurement and production operations.
- Annual capacity planning and regular reviews of current capacities.
- Ensuring timely release of monthly/weekly production plan to vendors, job workers and own production heads.
- Continuous monitoring and mitigation of any latency observed across end-to-end supply chain operations.
- Ensuring standard delivery lead times are adhered to by vendors and fabricators and spearhead implementation of Service Level Agreements with critical vendors.
- An SCM professional with 5-10 years of relevant experience in Demand or Supply planning with FMCG/Retail & Apparel background.
- MBA from a top-tier institute.
- Analytically oriented individual with ability to solve problems in an unstructured environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities for an entrepreneurial environment.
- Hands-on experience working with ERP.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to be the lead and the founding member of the planning team, with direct leadership oversight and fast track growth prospect.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.