Demand Planner - Electronic Accessories Segment - Consumer Durable (2-4 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As the Demand Planner, you will be assessing market, analyzing of demand, reporting of demand and creating structural information to cross-functional teams.
What you will do:
- Developing effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Supporting management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicating forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitoring and reporting on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conducting monthly forecast maintenance.
- Addressing demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
What you need to have:
- Atleast 3 years of experience in a demand planning/ forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.