Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:605 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Demand Planner - eCommerce - Consumer Durable (5-12 yrs)
One of the fastest growing Consumer Durable brands, is looking for a Demand Planner at Bangalore HQ.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for demand forecasts for multiple Product categories / SKUs and geographies.
Production and distribution planning:
- Prepare and facilitate the production planning by coordinating with various manufacturing units. Track the progress of production on frequent basis.
- Responsible for distribution planning to warehouses.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Find the variances reasons and refine the forecast model. Update sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, procurement, and manufacturing to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Provide input to the Supply Chain, Marketing functions in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Relevant experience of more than 5 Years in Demand Planning in eCommerce / internet company (mandatory).
- Good understanding of sales and production
- Must be an MBA (preferably in Operations or Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering) from a reputed institute with Engineering qualification
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Capability to multi-task
- Good in planning and execution
- Excellent communication
- Collaborative in nature