HR at Deloitte Shared Services
Views:7407 Applications:1723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Deloitte - Senior Consultant - Financial Services Sector (3-10 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you- ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The Team :
As a member of the Financial Services Operations Transformation Consulting team you will embark on an exciting and fulfilling journey with a group of intelligent and innovative globally aware individuals.
We work in conjuncture with Indian and global financial institutions solving key business problems across a broad-spectrum roles and functions, all set against the backdrop of constant industry change.
Work you'll do :
As a Senior Consultant, you will work in an exciting and growing environment, collaborating with other colleagues to design and deliver innovative solutions to leading financial services clients spanning strategy to implementation. As part of these engagements, you will develop a deep understanding of client issues, gain deep domain expertise and assist in conceptualization of best-in-class solutions.
Basic Requirement: Experience in Banking and Financial Services is a must. Should have led / played significant role in end-to-end transformation programs, preferably in Agile delivery methodology. Domain experience required in any of the following domains:
- Payments Systems: Domestic - UPI, IMPS, other global Faster/Real time payments systems, Cards (Issuing/Acquiring)
- Understanding of payments value chain, key players, ecosystem participants, commercial models
- Open-Banking and API driven payments
- Corporate payments / cash management
- SWIFT / ISO 20022 experience
Commercial Banking (CMB):
- Corporate Banking Front end design / development
- Cash and Trade operations
- Understanding of key corporate banking products and services
- Digital Banking / Neobanking
- Digital Lending
- Cost and productivity enhancements
- Collaboration with FinTechs
Business Analyst (Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant) :
You will support in understanding, documenting and analysis of business requirements. You will work closely with business and technology teams for solution design, requirements validation, supporting UAT and change adoption for projects. Some of the key activities will include:
- Current state analysis
- Process analysis, documentation, modelling
- Business requirements gathering from CLIENT stakeholders
- Business requirements definition and prioritization
- Traceability of business requirements into solution design to confirm linkage of business functionality/expectations
- High level business solution design, which may cover aspects of customer journey design, policy design, business process design, business procedure design, organisation/people design and high-level functional systems design (for example, architecture, use cases)
- Evaluation of relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions
- Analysis to support key decisions made by the Project sponsor or steering committee
- Align the analysis effort to SAFe methodology.
Project Manager (Manager, Experienced Senior Consultant level candidate)
As a project manager you will lead and manage projects using SAFe methodology. Some of the key activities will include:
- Definition of programs / project scope and goals
- Project approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition
- Estimation of resource effort and cost budgets
- Resource planning
- Identification of project risks and issues
- Tracking mitigating actions in relation to program/ project risks and issues
- Identification of dependencies internal to the program / project and externally to other projects and business areas
- Support all essential governance activities including working group & steering committee through documentation including meeting minutes and recording of agreed actions
- Task allocation across teams and team members
- Project status reporting (where required)
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
How you'll grow :
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development.
- Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work- always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world