Recruiter at Deloitte India
Views:1113 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deloitte - Senior Consultant - Contracting - Legal Team - Management Consulting Function - LLB (5-7 yrs)
Deloitte India | Contracting - Legal Team of Management Consulting Function
Job Title : Consulting - NAT - Delivery Excellence
Job requisition ID :41546
Date: Aug 5, 2022
Designation: Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where youll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Work youll do :
Provide contract review, amendment and negotiation support to the Risk and Contract managers and business teams including :
- Review contractual documentation such as master services agreements (MSAs), statement of works (SOWs), non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), consortium/ JV agreements, subcontractor agreements, license agreements, alliance agreements, change orders/amendments, request for proposals, etc.
- Conducting contract analysis on contractual terms and/or on potential risk issues
- Modify client provided contracts and/ or respond to changes proposed on standard templates by the clients
- Assist client facing teams in interpreting contracts, drafting provisions based on business needs, assessing potential risks
- Discuss with the client legal and/ or business teams to negotiate the contracts
- Offering alternatives regarding contract language
- Support in contract close out activities
- Assist the client facing teams in preparing Risk Mitigation Plans for the contractual risks in the context of the engagements
- Develop executive summary / exceptions document / key points of the contracts for pre-executed and post executed contracts
- Ensure regular stakeholders communication. Build, develop and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders
- Support in tracking key contractual commitments
- Ad hoc contract management support activities
- Keeping track of updates in the internal policies and making suitable changes in standard templates
- Conducting training for FA engagement team members/new joinees regarding contractual and compliance issues
- Staying abreast of developments in the field of contracts such as latest court pronouncements, amendments to arbitration laws etc. especially in relation to those affecting the business
- Preparing brief for opinion from lawyers on contractual issues as and when necessary
- Providing drafting and other support on all legal matters and working on other relevant matters/ projects as directed by the leadership
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required :
- Law graduate from a reputed law college
- Strong academic record, 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in contracting
- Good relationship management skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Ability to interpret laws, rules and regulations and apply them to work as required.
- Analytical skills - should be able to use judgment, analyze facts and draw logical conclusions
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office - Word, Basic Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing commercial and public sector contracts
- Experience in identifying contractual risks and suggesting risk mitigations
- Experience in a Professional services firm (preferably from Consulting/ Information Technology / Information Technology Enabled Services industry)
- Experience with different types of contractual documents such as professional services agreements, MSAs, Statements of Work, Engagement Letters, Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs), subcontractor agreements, request for proposals (RFP), etc.
How youll grow :
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
- Deloitte is led by a purpose : To make an impact that matters.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and workalways striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
Recruiter tips :
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area youre applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.