Executive at Deloitte
Views:6288 Applications:1722 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
Deloitte - Senior Consultant/Consultant - Strategy & Operations - Shared Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
- The primary would be managing a discrete work stream (or module) within a broader project.
- Manager frequently manage one or more junior consultants.
The responsibilities of Global Business Services can include :
- Working with internal teams, and clients to develop and implement global operating models and work plan.
- Thinking through shared services imperatives and levers and then working with client and internal teams to deliver the project.
- Developing insights from the project implementation and integrating the findings to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Communicating analysis, recommendations and status updates in both written and oral communication with internal and client leadership.
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams to analyse client operations, gather data, brainstorm potential options, and make choices about their global operating models
- Leading small client teams to design and implement imperatives
- Design and oversee the appropriate research and analysis to answer the questions set out in the project mandate
- Integrate the team's data gathering and analysis into relevant frameworks and insights
- Synthesize learning and develop strategic recommendations and implications
- Design and oversee effective communication of team findings and deliverable
- Assist clients through the sourcing lifecycle including outsourcing strategy, vendor portfolio optimization, vendor evaluation and selection, contracting and negotiations
- Provide recommendations for EBIDTA improvement initiatives such as SG&A Rationalization based on detailed analysis of spending patterns
- Assess and identify opportunities for clients to radically transform their operations through Robotic and Cognitive interventions (RPA)
- Develop more junior colleagues into effective consultants through team member role design, productive feedback, mentor ship and on-the-job coaching;
Skills required :
- A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting specially in thinking through large and complex exercises; working exposure to Robotic and Cognitive Technologies will be a plus (management consulting experience is essential)
- Expertise in one or more of Finance, HR, Procurement, IT operations/ processes; is preferred
- Prior experience in qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis
- Prior experience managing client engagements and programs
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership qualities and the ability to mentor
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- Candidates from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. A graduate degree in business from Tier 1 institutes would be preferred
- This role involves traveling.
Prior experience required:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience across consulting (leading management consulting firms) and/or industry roles.
Looking for MBA graduates from Tier-1 Business School Only.
Applications with experience in RPA projects will be a plus.