Deloitte - Manager/Senior Consultant - Human Capital/Change Management (3-10 yrs)
Human Capital (Change Management) - Manager / Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The Team :
- Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you'll do as Senior Consultant/ Manager :
As a Senior Consultant/ Manager within the Organization Transformation (OT), following activities within the firm need to be performed :
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct, coach, and supervise the efforts of consultants and analysts.
- Ability to lead a project team with guidance from Manager/Sr. Manager/Director.
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues with appropriate guidance from the manager/director.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high quality work.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients strategic and operational success.
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development.
- Manage and seek own personal and professional development including expansion of consulting skills and experiences.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop content for client presentations.
- Lead the execution of the day-to-day plan set forth by the Deloitte Human Capital team lead.
- Provide implementation assistance as required.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives - additional responsibilities.
Work you'll do as Change Management Professional :
- As change management professional at Deloitte, you will work with clients to enable effective transformations by addressing the People Dimension of Transformation by aligning the leadership, managing change and building capability.
Your role will involve :
- Ensure all change management tasks are completed timely, including the management of risks and issues and milestone delivery.
- Drive solutions to client problems creating solutions to business processes and technological disruptions (ERP, AI, RPA, Blockchain etc.), and mitigating risks using design thinking and other solutioning techniques.
- Lead client interviews to understand complex business issues and change requirements.
- Provide functional content including Deloitte's point of view on change management in Business development and other related activities.
- Work on one or more change programme, with oversight or management from a Transformational Change Manager
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives
- Design a change project to reinforce and sustain change within the business.
- Quantify the impact and risks of change on processes, technology and business delivery, and proactively work to minimize these risks, drawing on external information and case studies as required.
- Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications and stakeholder engagements/alignments
- Execute the change management plan
- Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to projects
- Analytical mind-set.
- Proficiency in MS Office and data modelling skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to formulate design thinking structured methodology.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Bachelor's /Post Graduation Diploma / Master's Degree in Business, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, Hard science or other relevant field.
- Relevant work experience of 4 years or more in Transformational Change/ Cultural Change/ ERP implementation
- This role involves extensive travel
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders