Deloitte - Manager - Human Capital - Organisation Transformation (5-10 yrs)
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloittes Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you'll do
The primary role of a Manager is to help clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value. S/He is also responsible to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing oneself to develop personally and professionally
As a Manager within the Organization Transformation (OT), following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Mapping the market and independently/jointly identifying and leading pursuits across industry verticals and offerings.
- Supporting the firm's key account strategy by driving focus on critical accounts for the practice as well as support national/global accounts.
- Crafting and representing the point of view in external and internal [cross-functional, multi-disciplinary] forums, independently or in alignment with the larger firm perspective.
- Leading solution definition by weaving together the client's perspective with expertise and creating/communicating a compelling value proposition for clients. Ensuring adherence to commercial, independence and risk guidelines.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing large accounts.
- Playing the role of a Subject Matter Expert in change management to drive execution excellence.
- Reviewing frameworks, processes and deliverables to ensure alignment with risk, quality and delivery excellence guidelines.
- Mentor and coach the professional development of Analyst, Consultants, Senior Consultants and other team members
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and refine change management strategy in accordance with organizational culture, taking into consideration interests of relevant stakeholders while building an environment conducive for change management
- Manage and expand client relationships
- Partnering with the larger team to author/curate/contribute in developing the research base of the practice.
- Work with member firms globally to understand the Deloitte capability repertoire and look at how to position that in the Indian context more effectively.
- Support strategy development and deployment for the practice. Drive focus on key processes at an Organization level e.g. capability building, etc.
- Ability to handle unfamiliar tasks and situations; anticipates changes in the internal and external environment to prepare oneself for uncertain situation, and is comfortable with uncertainty, unpredictability, conflicting directions, and multiple demands
- Leading a team of consultants / senior consultants in project contexts as well as a people manager.
- Utilizing logical, systematic and orderly procedures to identify/assign resources (human or other resources) for one's self or the team to meet the objectives in optimal fashion.
- Providing feedback and helping them develop by balancing their aspirations with firm/practice expectations.
Subject matter expertise in below areas
- Change management
- End to end business processes and Technological disruptions (ERP, AI, RPA, Blockchain etc.)
- Project management
- Senior stakeholder management
- Leadership alignment
- Future of work force (like hands on experience with Cognitive technologies, AI, RPA, Next gen process design, implementation etc.).
- Engaging with business leaders and being a catalyst for transformation.
- Subject Matter Expert experience with a good grasp of business practices.
- Skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, and is capable of motivating teams to maximize performance.
- Confident and effective in recognizing and managing potential issues during client assignments.
- Ability to build and manage client relationships.
- Experience of working on projects gained working within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organizations.
- Experience managing small to medium teams within a complex environment.
- Prior experience in leading medium to large engagements for clients independently.
- Bachelor's / Post Graduation Diploma / Masters Degree in Business, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, Hard Science or other relevant field.
- Relevant work experience of at least 6 years in Transformational Change/ Cultural Change/ ERP implementation
- This role involves extensive travel.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Leads the review of client organisational systems, processes and policies to identify areas for potential change.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders