Assistant Manager at Deloitte
Views:987 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Deloitte - Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Turnaround & Restructuring (2-10 yrs)
Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager - Turnaround & Restructuring - Deloitte India
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are well-known for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality service to clients and enabling our people to excel in everything they do. Our Value Creation Services (VCS) practice is fully integrated into the "One Deloitte" agenda and you will often find yourself working on large and exciting assignments in a challenging new environment.
Benefiting from high levels of exposure and learning from some of the experienced practitioners in the VCS field, you will expand your skills to grow as a professional in this domain.
- We work as an extension of our Deloitte member firms Value Creation Services (VCS) and Turnaround & Restructuring (T&R) practices and provide dedicated support throughout the project lifecycle, which includes our three key offerings
- Working on international assignments involving cross-border and cross-service line teams allows you to build your networks across the vast Global Deloitte network and develop understanding of the global PMI standards.
- The team is now developing its current capability across within the DIJV in Mumbai which caters to the UK, European, Middle East and Canadian Deloitte firms.
Work you'll do:
Turnaround & Restructuring (T&R) practice provides strategic and operational advice for the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to deal execution to post-deal execution and outside the deal scenario for performance turnaround and transformation. Examples of services we undertake include the following:
1. Advising corporates / funds on strategic decisions or investment strategy
2. Spot opportunities both organic and inorganic to enhance growth / profitability and better market position
3. Growth strategy, market assessment, cost take-out, asset optimization and B-plan review
4. Leading large integrated assignments involving all aspects of DD
5. Value creation assessment / Performance improvement potential
6. Synergy assessment
7. Sales acceleration (GTM transformation, channel partner management and growth, key account management etc.)
8. Integrating the sales, operations, and manpower
For your role you will have the opportunity to be involved in diverse nature of engagements where you will:
- Take ownership for quality and risk management, ensuring that all client work is delivered consistently complying with Deloitte quality and risk rules and guidelines;
- Support Deloitte member firms' (Canadian, UK, Middle East and European) business PMI / VCS practice;
- Liaise with engagement team members in Canada, Australia, UK, Middle East and Europe as required; and
- Work towards tight deadlines, adding value to complex and high-profile projects.
- Contribute to practice and internal/external business development activities e.g. through the development of sales materials and presentations;
Additionally, once aligned to a specific sub-service line, you will execute tasks as below:
1) Integrations and Separations:
- Support the development of key documents for a transaction e.g. Transitional Service Agreements, status reports, Steerco reports and board reports addressing strategic issues;
- Periodic tracking of key integration/separation activities, RAID logs, benefits and costs, etc.;
2) Value Creations:
- Support the member firm to drive strategic cost reduction, working capital improvement and value creation analysis in the context of the business plan or 100-day planning; and
- Assist in creation of cost saving hypothesis and execute hypothesis testing by focused research and data analysis
- Assist in benchmarking of operational and financial KPIs by conducting research on public and proprietary databases; and
- Assist Value Creation and other service lines by conducting in-depth research and finalizing list of KPI benchmarks for comparison of Target company performance against industry peers;
Eligibility: Chartered Accountant or MBA degree or other equivalent qualification
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of Integration and Separation services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Experience of the M&A lifecycle, including writing and reviewing post-merger integration/separation reports;
- Previous programme management experience on complex/large projects, ideally from a leading corporate institution, consulting firms or a BIG4 firm
- Strong analytical and business diagnostic skills
- Experience of working in a deal environment with senior management;
- Capable of analysis of business models and development of target operating models;
- Proficiency with MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A flexible approach to business demands and experience of working to short time horizons.
- Excellent track record and strong academic achievements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases such as CapitalIQ, ThomsonOne, etc. would be an asset
- Basic to advance knowledge of Excel
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and an inquisitive mind, with a passion to provide world class client service
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.