Deputy Manager at Deloitte
Views:414 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Deloitte - Hybrid Cloud Enterprise Architect (10-15 yrs)
Hybrid Cloud Enterprise Architect
- What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As one of the leading professional services organisations, Deloitte is where you will find numerous opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
- The team Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
- Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of IT industry experience in Enterprise Architecture Domain and Hybrid Cloud
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Expertise in developing complex application architecture and deployment in cloud environments including public / private and traditional IT (hybrid / enterprise cloud)
- The role would involve working with highly skilled Application and infrastructure architects in developing and designing the enterprise architecture for hybrid-cloud.
- Role would involve in working with customer technical leads, executives, and partners to manage and deliver enterprise architecture solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers throughout the engagement
- Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful outcomes
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome Hybrid/Cloud adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions
- Strong knowledge in enterprise architecture domain and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support Your role as a leader At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels.
- We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders Professional growth At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and
offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose Deloitte is led by a purpose:
To make an impact that matters. Every day, people at Deloitte are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organisation and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.