HR at Deloitte Shared Services
Views:254 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Deloitte - Financial Due Diligence Role - Transaction Services Practice - Financial Advisory International (3-10 yrs)
Financial Advisory International - Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence
What impact will you make ?
- This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's Transaction Services practice, within our rapidly growing Indian joint venture division.
- Working on high profile international assignments, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of corporate finance projects, with a mix of both corporate and private equity transactions, within a highly commercial, client focused environment.
The Team :
- Due diligence is now regarded as one of the most important milestones in a deal process and corporate finance. Alongside that supporting clients in financial distress
- We offer a wide range of services, with projects tailored to a client's individual needs.
- We provide dedicated support throughout the deal / transaction lifecycle from initial evaluation through the post-merger integration. We work across numerous industries and markets.
- Typically, this involves the investigation of the target from a variety of perspectives to ensure significant value items, risks and other matters have been identified and considered by our client and assisting them in making an informed decision regarding the transaction.
- Our core services include acquisition and vendor due diligence, bid support and defence and reporting accountant services for capital market transactions. In addition we support on supporting companies who are in distress or who require refinancing. We also often work on international assignments involving cross-border as well as cross-service line teams requiring our people to build wide networks across the International firm.
Work you'll do :
A career within the transaction services team will provide a wide and valuable range of experience in an exciting, dynamic and challenging working and learning environment. The role will include the following activities:
- Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation, evaluation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Production of quality deliverables (including Excel and Powerpoint documents) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager accordingly. On larger deals this may involve responsibility for the production of discrete sections.
This will include:
a. Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
b. Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
c. Reporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerations
- Work on a variety of transactions in a variety of industries from IPO's to large cross border acquisitions
- Be part of cross border teams from 2 to 10 on engagements lasting from just a few days to several months
- Work with some of the most intellectually stimulating clients
- Assist clients from large multinationals, private equity houses to owner managed businesses
- Longer term, potential opportunities for international secondment
Eligibility : CA / CFA (International)
Skills Required :
Successful applicants will be/have:
- CA qualified (ideally first time passes) or equivalent qualification/experience
- Excellent academic track record
- Transaction experience/exposure would be an advantage.
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Strong excel skills - quick and accurate manipulation of data
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Focused on high quality service
- Fluency in written & verbal English
How you'll grow :
We recognize that our reputation rests with the quality of our people. We believe strongly in:
- Providing a supportive group environment
- Encouraging active team working
- Giving our people the opportunities they require to develop
- Investing in continued professional development and training
- Celebrating success
- The development of our people is key to our growth strategy. As well as the experience you will gain from working with other team members on transactions, we will also provide a significant amount of formal training.
- In addition, as part of our desire to develop our people we will seek to operate an active secondment programme. This includes secondments into teams across our global network of member firms.
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
- We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have a keen interest in the challenging environment of Financial Advisory Services to assist in developing this business.
- Given our ambitious growth plans, significant opportunity exists for successful candidates to rapidly progress and develop within this exciting and dynamic environment.
Recruiter tips :
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
- This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte network"). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
- 2018. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited