Deloitte - Deputy Manager - Valuation/Corporate Finance (2-5 yrs)
Work you'll do :
Your role focused on the Financial Services sector, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service
You are responsible for:
- End to end transaction execution
- Generate ideas and leads for new projects, products and support on business development in the areas of banking, NBFCs, insurance, asset management, fintech, and other financial services' sub-segments
- Assist the team in coverage of selected sectors, financial products, trends, valuations, preparation of thought leadership
- Ensure high quality deliverables
- Guide the team and show extremely high level of commitment for driving transaction / project closures
Candidates from other premier Investment Banks or Big 4 will be preferred.
- CA qualified/MBA (CFA and premier university preferred)
- 5 to 8 Years of relevant investment banking, equity research or private equity experience in the Financial Services' sector
- Deep understanding of companies and transactions in the financial services sector, as also of key metrics and industry benchmarks in the sector
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Strong excel skills - quick and accurate manipulation of data
- Strong financial modelling skills and ability to own the model throughout the transaction process
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Good understanding of transaction documents and key negotiation items
- Focused on high quality service
- Fluency in written & verbal English
- High commitment to deliver on every transaction process
- Ability to multitask on multiple engagements
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our organization:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.