HR Senior Executive at Deloitte India
Views:509 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Deloitte - Deputy Manager - Real Estate Valuations - International Market (4-6 yrs)
Deloitte is hiring Real Estate Valuations - International for Mumbai / Gurgaon Location
As a Deputy Manager, you will have the opportunity to be involved in diverse nature of engagements where you will :
- Support Deloitte member firms' (Canadian, UK, Australian, Middle East and Europeans) real estate valuation practice
- Assist Deloitte member firms' Audit team in assessing the real estate valuation model developed by external valuers including analysis of external valuation report, assessing the key valuation assumptions, market research and creation of valuation memos
- Develop and review real estate valuation models in ARGUS ENTERPRISE of varying complexities for international entities (private and public) of differing sizes and perform valuation analysis, as necessary
- Independently handle audit assist engagements with minimal supervision from on-shore clients.
- Analyze, interpret and benchmark key valuation assumptions in real estate modelling including ERV, vacancy, leasing details and projections of the valuations as necessary
- Provide guidance to, supervise and review the work of junior team members
- Liaise and develop relations with engagement team members in Canada, Australia, UK, Middle East and Europe as required
- Work towards tight deadlines, adding value to complex and high profile projects
- Demonstrate strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- MBA/ CA
- MRICS certified members will be preferred
- CFA (International) will be a plus
Skills Required :
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of Valuation services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as :
- Excellent track record and strong academic achievements
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- At least 2 years-experience in ARGUS Enterprise. Certification in ARGUS will be a plus.
- Well-versed in real estate financial modelling
- Experience with any of the Big 4 firms, or real estate valuation firms is an asset
- In-depth understanding of real estate valuation principles
- Experience with valuation testing as per accounting standards (IFRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- Advance knowledge of using data sources such as Costar, Estate Gazette, RCA Analytics, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Factiva, etc.
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Good interpersonal skills - confident communication style to allow effective communication with on-shore clients. Audit teams and Deloitte clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and an inquisitive mind, with a passion to provide world class client service.