Deloitte - Deputy Manager - Internal Audit - Operational Risk (4-6 yrs)
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically-aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
Learn more about our Operational Risk Practice.
Work you will do :
As a Deputy Manager in our Operational Risk Advisory team, you- ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
You Will :
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client's ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client's operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to conduct complex business analyses, leveraging a variety of tools and technologies to support project goals and objectives
- Ability to evaluate internal control design issues, develop mitigation plans, and assess and design internal controls procedures and policies
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
- Ability to drive development and implementation of conduct risk solutions targeted at key client's risk and business needs
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client's current risk state
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Ability to understand the client's business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client's internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Ability to build and apply a strong knowledge of Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) methodologies, frameworks, processes, and tools
- Ability to enable data-driven and tailored recommendations to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance of client's EERM infrastructures
- Ability to develop and implement need-based, value-adding, and cost-effective EERM solutions by effectively applying leading frameworks, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to use data-driven insights to form recommendations that enhance accuracy and effectiveness of ORM strategies
- Ability to implement ORM programs to increase the client's ability to measure, monitor, and mitigate operational risk
- Ability to develop and execute strategies, architectures, and roadmaps to provide client with need-based, value-adding, and cost-effective technology and data risk solutions
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in related fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications - CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Manager across our organization:
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their
career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.