Executive at Deloitte
Views:461 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deloitte - Deputy Manager - Corporate Finance - Infrastructure Projects (2-5 yrs)
Work you'll do ?
The practitioners are expected to:
Support in preparation of business case, feasibility studies, marketing collaterals etc.
- Advice on issues pertaining to Public-Private Partnerships(PPP) across the project life cycle
- Assist in Transaction Advisory, Bid Advisory and Bid Process Management
- Preparation of robust financial models
- Review transaction documents and support the team though all stages the transaction or project execution phase
- Project manage the transaction process and be the primary point of contact for day to day matters
- Support on business development initiatives. Responsible for creation of pitch books and other deliverables
- High commitment to learn and deliver across the transaction lifecycle.
- Mentoring and supporting fellow team members on engagements
Eligibility criteria and requirements :
- Bachelors in engineering (in discipline: Civil/Mechanical/Electrical preferred) / Bachelors in planning and Post-graduation in management / MBA.
- 2-7 years of work relevant experience in Infrastructure finance and Public-Private Partnerships including experience related to business plan formulation, investment decisions and business case/techno-financial feasibilities preparation, project financing and funding, financial analysis and modeling, transaction advisory and similar work
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Strong excel skills - quick and accurate manipulation of data and ability to create and review complex financial models and conduct valuations
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Focused on high quality service
- Fluency in written & verbal English
- High commitment to deliver at every instant
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude with the flexibility to be working beyond normal working hours to deliver to clients expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask and work in rapidly changing environment.