Deloitte - Data Governance Role - HRIS - Contractual (6-10 yrs)
- Managing master data including creation, updates, and deletion of PII data categorization.
- Defining a strategy for users and user roles and who should get access to what strategy.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse/HRIS Systems in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems especially with related to how data will flow into from one system to another.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.