Senior Executive at Deloitte Shared Services India
Views:5161 Applications:1001 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:392
Deloitte - Corporate Finance Role - International (1-6 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are well-known for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality service to clients and enabling our people to excel in everything they do. Our Corporate Finance Advisory and Research (CFA) practice is fully integrated into the "One Deloitte" agenda and you will often find yourself working on large and exciting cross service line Corporate Finance engagements.
Benefiting from high levels of exposure and learning from some of the experienced practitioners in the CFA, you will expand your skills to grow as a professional in this domain.
The Team :
DIJV CFA team provides advisory & research support services to Deloitte members firms across diverse nature of the business development and engagements. We work as an extension of our Deloitte member firms' CFA practices and provide dedicated offshore client support throughout the M&A lifecycle. Working on international assignments involving cross-border and cross-service line teams allows you to build your networks across the vast Global Deloitte network and develop understanding of the global CFA standards.
Our core service offerings include company analysis, industry research, identifying potential buyer/targets, company profiles, relative valuation, client talking points, pitch material and proposal, marketing material (IM's, teasers, etc.), newsletter/dashboards, etc.
Work you'll do:
A career within CFA practice will provide a wide & valuable experience in an exciting and dynamic working & learning environment. The role will position you to support on all aspects of an M&A engagement which include the following activities:
- Support Deloitte member firms' business CFA practice
- Prepare transaction specific and marketing materials (teasers, information memorandum, pitch books, corporate profiles, and industry data and analyses)
- Identify potential financial and strategic buyers; perform in-depth company and industry research supporting specific client engagements and marketing opportunities
- Deliver and manage projects on various corporate finance initiatives and products including company profiles, target/buyer screenings, industry/thematic research, periodicals and sector dashboards, pitch material, etc.
- Build financial models, including relative valuation and other valuation assessments
- Serve as a critical project member for the execution and management of advisory projects; take ownership of projects by delivering quality output on a timely basis; ensure all end deliverables are thoroughly reviewed and are of highest quality;
- Work towards tight deadlines, adding value to complex and high profile projects
- Provide guidance, training and timely feedback to project team assignees
- Demonstrate strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Prior transaction related experience (1-8 years) in a corporate finance environment from a captive wall street, boutique or middle-market investment bank with a track record of academic and professional success
- Strong academic qualification (CA, CFA, CPA, Masters in Finance/Management/Economics); MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of CFA services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Excellent track record and strong academic achievements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly interpret and review financial statements and apply basic financial, accounting and valuation skills
- Working knowledge of data sources such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Mergermarket, Thomson etc. would be an asset
- Basic to advance knowledge of MS Office
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and with staff at all levels of the organization
- Proactive and an inquisitive mind, with a passion to provide world class client service
How you'll grow :
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.