Executive at Deloitte
Views:8321 Applications:2031 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Deloitte - Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations Practice - IIM/MDI/FMS (2-10 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you- ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you- ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations (SCMO) practice focuses on delivering practical, strategy-driven value through advisory services that optimize, reinvent, and improve the supply chain from end to end - design, plan, source, make, and deliver. We tackle organizations- most complex issues by drawing on global capabilities that span all areas of business strategy and operations and industries. The focus therefore is on providing holistic offerings to address client business issues and engaging with them in deploying high impact delivery models that support their overarching business strategy.
Learn more about Supply Chain practice
Work you- ll do
You are expected to work in a fast paced environment while we provide personalized training programs to prepare you for the role in attractive conditions and bright career prospects aligned to your experience.
The primary role of a Manager is to make immediate, direct contributions to enhancing our clients- competitive position and performance in ways that are distinctive, innovative, and sustainable.
To do this, Managers must perform the following activities as a project manager and leader within the firm:
- Manage project delivery
- Client management
- People management and development
- Business development
Client Management & Project Delivery
- Create a compelling message through a storyline in a deck. Can identify multiple storyline possibilities and choose best approach.
- Draw insights from complex financial and operational (qualitative and quantitative) analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive solution
- Proficient in market research and data analysis; should be able to provide strong business judgment/build hypothesis
- Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Manage project plan, finances and risks
- Ensure high quality deliverables along with buy-in/sign-off from client
- Develops trust based relationships with clients and manages client expectations
- Proactively pursue new business opportunities
- Lead proposal development efforts including aspects like identifying solution areas, developing business case for clients, identifying work-packages, estimating efforts etc.
- Advocate a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
- Strong Networking skills across the levels
- Can lead a project across Service Lines
- Participate in performance discussions/appraisals, allocating and reviewing work to a team of 4-5 members
Experience in 2-3 areas on the following -
- Supply Chain Strategy - Create, refine, and implement supply chain strategies that support the overarching business strategy
- Product Development - Integrate and streamline product innovation and product development related processes
- Supply Chain Planning - Define processes that balance supply and demand to develop a method that meets sourcing, production, and delivery requirements
- Sourcing & Procurement - Enhance spend management services for both indirect and direct material sourcing and supply management
- Manufacturing Strategy & Operations - Improve operations of the entire value chain by leveraging lean concepts to help reduce waste and complexity
- Logistics & Distribution - Determine the best strategy and practices for moving the right product to the right place at the right time
- Sustainability - Increase enterprise value by improving social and environmental performance by investing in resource management, supply chain, strategy, and reporting
- Supply Chain Analytics - Transform data into intuitive, interactive visualizations that innovate how our clients approach their toughest issues
- Ability to build and drive relationships through objective communication
- Strong problem solving attitude with the ability to visualize scenarios, possible outcomes & operating constraints
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, including the delivery of cross functional and transformation projects
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and to work within demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make impactful presentations & expertise at using excel & PPTs
- Passionate, sincere, result oriented
- MBA from Tier-1 Business School
- Rich experience across consulting and industry roles, Minimum 8 years
- Consulting or Industry background with specific expertise in Supply Chain Strategy, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization, Sales & Operation Planning
- Led and delivered large scale engagements/teams (exposure to global clients or working across multiple geographies will be an added advantage)
- Within Consulting, must have managed a cross functional team and delivered at least one sales transformation project in FMCG, FMCD, Auto or Industrial company
- Strong Program Management & Analytical skills along with experience working with - C- level executive clients is required
- Prior - Frontline Sales Experience- will be desirable
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our organization:
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
How you- ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.