Executive at Deloitte
Views:6374 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Deloitte - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Machine Learning (3-8 yrs)
Machine Learning Consultant
The Team :
- Finance Transformation is a set of offerings that assist finance executives with assessing their finance strategy and vision, and helps design and implement change to their finance organization, process and systems to improve the overall value of finance.
Work you'll do :
- The primary role of a Senior Consultant/ Consultant is to make immediate, direct contributions to enhancing our clients competitive position and performance, using analytics, machine learning and data visualization.
To do this, the Analytics Senior Consultant/ Consultant must perform the following activities :
- Understand the business objectives, formulate hypotheses and collect the relevant data using SQL/R/Python.
- Explore and analyze the data collected to derive insights using various Machine Learning techniques, visualize the findings and present the same to leaders
- Collaborate with colleagues from technology team and other internal and external stakeholders to drive timely completion of deliverables and deployment of final analytics solution
- Support in the application of predictive and ML techniques in financial and commercial process domains
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
- 3+ year(s) of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis, data modeling, BI/data visualization
- Strong knowledge of data science concepts related to time series forecasting, regression analysis, segmentation/clustering and decision trees. Understanding of advanced data science concepts such as neural networks, random forests, NLP, etc. would be a strong added advantage.
- Programming skills preferably in Python/R
- Understanding of SQL and other database tools to store, organize, retrieve, and manage data for doing analysis; familiarity with Alteryx would be an added advantage
- Strong familiarity with Tableau/Qliksense/Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- including VBA/Excel Macros
- Understanding and appreciation of current trends in cloud computing, as well as working knowledge of big data concepts such as Hadoop
- A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting and/or advisory client service
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- This role may require travel
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.