Consultant at Deloitte
Views:5717 Applications:1234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:438
Deloitte - Consultant - Project Management - Healthcare Sector (1-3 yrs)
Work you'll do
- Primary role of consultant would be to work closely with Senior Consultant/ Manager in managing project work streams/ modules and client interactions.
- Project Delivery: Understanding client requirements, project scope and deliverable requirements; Supporting client meetings and development of deliverables; following the Assess-Design-Develop-Deliver-Monitor process in various work modules of the project; supporting in project management and coordination etc.
- Research: Sector research, opportunity tracking, client presentation preparation, client requirement analysis, EoI/ proposal/ concept note preparation etc.
- Practice Development: Support learning and development initiatives for the team/project/organization.
- Thought Leadership: Research, analysis and delivery of thought leadership reports (global and domestic) with guidance from senior team professionals
- A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting and/or advisory client service;
- Prior consulting/advisory experience in the development sector will be preferred
- Comfortable Interacting and working closely with Government and Donor Agencies
- Understanding of health sector, public health structures and health programs is desirable
- Prior experience managing client deliverable;
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Research, analysis, and problem-solving capabilities
- Report writing, data management (qualitative & quantitative) and PowerPoint development skills
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Adaptability to travel and change
- Post-Graduation: Master's degree in Public Health with specialization Public health/ Health Policy/ Public Policy/ Health and Hospital Administration or related fields, MBA from a reputed institute, M.Sc. etc.
- Graduation: Any (MBBS preferred)
- Should have relevant experience of 1-3 years.