Deloitte - Assitant Manager/Consultant - Assurance (1-5 yrs)
Deloitte India (DI) - RA
Deloitte Risk Advisory helps entities mitigate risk while discovering new opportunities to create value. Our end-to-end risk services span all domains, from managing strategic risks in the C-Suite to improving board oversight, and from balancing financial and environmental policies to addressing cyber threats.
Roles and Responsibilities :
A Professional at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
Project Management :
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Play substantive/lead role and engagement planning, economics, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- Participate in "add-on" sales to client
- Membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
Eligibility criteria and requirements :
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields. Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Must have experience in the areas of IT audits, SOX/ ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
- Knowledge of ERP's like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Must have hands on experience on regulatory requirements / international standards (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
- Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft skills
Preferred Certifications :
- Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.