Deloitte - Assistant Manager - Tax Analytics - Tax Transformation Team (3-7 yrs)
Job Type - Permanent,
Job Description :
- As a Assistant Manager in our Tax Transformation team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
You will be:
- Create, manage, and utilize high performance relational databases
- Work closely with various Tax service lines and wider Deloitte Teams to develop tax analytic solutions
- Manage relational and big data database projects
- Manage the implementation cycle from a DB POV
- Strong background in programming preferably in a business or IT related field
- 3 + years of hands-on technical experience mining and analysing electronic transactional data with a strong working knowledge of a relevant analytics software
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedure, preferably in SQL server. Experience in SSIS and SSRS are also preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and perform under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to detail and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and oral communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of client, leadership and engagement management
- Experience in a consulting environment and In-depth knowledge of accounting principles would be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.