Talent Acquisition at Deloitte
Views:531 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Deloitte - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - IT Due Diligence (2-8 yrs)
AM/DM - IT Due Diligence
- Engagement Delivery
- Delivering and reviewing high-quality, IT DD transaction reports and other M&A work products.
- Working on IT integrations and separations projects, preparing Day 1 / 100-day plan, identifying IT synergies/ one-off/ ongoing costs either within a larger team or as an advisor on smaller engagements.
- Drawing knowledge and experience across IT domain from relevant sector & sub-sectors, providing insightful, deal-relevant recommendations based on robust analysis & industry know-how from prior experience
- Conducting deal related research and analysis, identifying latest trends and innovations in the field, benchmarking IT costs from within & outside industry/ sector, understanding of supplier/ vendor contracts and other IT qualitative information - including IT operating model, strategy, enterprise architecture, service delivery, infrastructure, OEM licensing and costs.
Business Development :
- Assist the senior members of the practice on pursuits and pitches, including preparation of presentations for client meetings and RFP responses.
- Interfacing with senior external client stakeholders at executive level, e.g. Private equity directors and CxOs, and internal stakeholders such as Deloitte Partners and Directors.
- Minimum of 2-8 years of professional work experience.
- Having worked for a Big-4 management consulting in IT M&A teams, IT advisory / Transformation SSL or within Consulting BU of an IT Services firm or with M&A boutique consulting firms;
- Must have Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with graduate degree in technical stream such as BE / B.Tech or in similar technical areas
- Preferable experience of working on Private equity and corporate transactions, and having performed at least two IT M&A assignments such as due diligence, integrations & carve-outs for India based deals;
- Should have understanding of the M&A lifecycle and preferred to have experience on post-merger integration/ separation while preparing detailed presentations and plan for Day 1, 100 day and successful cut-over;
Technical Know-how :
- Knowledge of at least one IT domain such as IT Consulting, application development, system architecture, cloud, infrastructure, IT security etc.;
- Understanding of application development, framework, agile methodology, processes, tools etc.; Broad understanding of the IT Infrastructure, Hosting, BCP/DR and Cyber Security;
- Preferred to have knowledge of business applications such as ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS etc.), HRMS etc. with broad understanding corporate functions such as HR, Supply chain, manufacturing, procurement etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.